Wednesday 26 August 2015

MINNE & ME




Good evening lovelies
Wow feels like a month since I posted, missed you.
Sorry I didn’t post last week started working and the job is so demanding but if you love something you definitely find time for it.



On today’s post we wore this to my uncle’s wedding anniversary. This blessed occasion took place at a floating restaurant in Nairobi. Shared some pictures of the beautiful location, and to spice up the location was our matchie-matchie skirts with touch of old school. Actually the outfit idea came up when was looking at my baby photos and saw I heard a similar skirt and it  was my favorite.
     










                    THE FLOATING RESTAURANT.





STAY GOLD.

10 comments:

  1. wow! What touching photos. Thank you for sharing. <3 <3

    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is sooo cool..cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pics!!!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your outfits are just adorable! The dresses are too pretty!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet!!

    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute do both of you look.I simply love it.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww cute!!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so so cute...She's a lovely girl
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable... love your matching outfits.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete